Riding is not recommended at this time given the warm weather and rain. Wait until we get back to some colder temps tomorrow. We also need to get out grooming and we will be doing that as soon as cold temps return tomorrow evening. Best riding this weekend will be Sunday.

When you do venture out, please use caution as this warm up has caused a lot of melting and we had areas that got washed out back with the rain in January and they could be impacted again. If you come across any hazards or poor sections of trail, please inform us so we can update the map.